Russian Work Permit and Work Visa
To work in Russia, you will need a Russian Work Permit and a Russian Work Visa. Visa First may organize both documents for you.
To apply for the Work Permit, please, provide the following documents:
- Copy of first page of your passport notarised and translated into Russian
- Copy of Graduation Degree certificate notarised and translated into Russian
- 4 passport-sized photos
The processing of the permit usually takes about 2 months and costs €1500.
Once you obtained your Work Permit you need to apply for a visa. These are the documents required for the visa application:
- Completed Russian Visa application form (one per person) signed by the applicant;
- Your current passport. It should be valid for at least six months after your departure date from Russia and have at least 2 blank pages;
- One recent passport-sized photo with your name written on the reverse side;
- The work invitation.
- Travel insurance.
- HIV Tests
The Work Visa costs €230.